- 3-hour private walking tour of Rome
- Explore some of Rome's top sights with a knowledgeable local guide
- See the Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, Pantheon, Piazza Navona and much more
- Visit some hidden gems that many travelers miss
- Get insider tips to make the rest of your Rome visit even better
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Stroll through Rome's streets with your local guide, passing through charming squares with ornate monuments or fountains that many visitors miss. Stop for gelato and pastries along the way, in between stops to take photographs of Rome's most famous landmarks.
Visit the Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, the Church of St Ignatius and many more places in between. Hear about how Piazza Navona was once the location of a huge stadium as you gaze at the fantastic Bernini masterpiece, 'Fountain of the Four Rivers.' Conclude your tour in the pretty Campo de' Fiori.
Choose this private tour for a perfect introduction to Rome with a friendly guide, giving you just the insights you need to make the rest of your stay perfect.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience