8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
This is a great choice for time-tight travelers in Italy. Don’t waste time in large tour groups visiting sights that don’t interest you, and instead, go on a private tour of Pompeii. Discover the city’s top sights with a guide, including old temples, amphitheaters, and historic houses. Ask questions along the way, and learn about the city’s ancient history through fascinating guide commentary.
- This private tour ticks off many of Pompeii’s top sights in a day
- No transport worries—round-trip transfers are included
- Avoid long ticket lines—entry to Pompeii Archeological Area included
- Save time studying a map—a guide accompanies you to navigate
Saved to wishlist!
Pompeii "skip the line" acces
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up at your centrally-located hotel in Rome.
For pick up outside Rome, (other villages, airport, etc), we charge for tranfser, according the distance from the city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal
- confortable sport shoes
- hat in the summer
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Best Rome Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pompeii walking tour half-day from Rome?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Pompeii walking tour half-day from Rome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pompeii walking tour half-day from Rome?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pompeii walking tour half-day from Rome?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Pompeii walking tour half-day from Rome
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiArchaeology Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Saint Angelo Bridge Methodist Church (Chiesa Metodista di Ponte Sant'Angelo) Basilica di Sant'Andrea delle FratteBasilica of San Clemente al Laterano (Basilica di San Clemente al Laterano)Villa TorloniaParco del Colle OppioBasilica of Santi Quattro Coronati (Basilica dei Santi Quattro Coronati)Piazza del CampidoglioSan Carlo ai Catinari Church (Chiesa di San Carlo ai Catinari)St. Peter's Dome (Cupola di San Pietro)Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Church of Saint Louis of the French (Chiesa di San Luigi dei Francesi)House of Augustus (Casa di Augusto)Trajan's ColumnChiesa Nuova (Chiesa di Santa Maria in Vallicella)Appian Way and Aurelian Walls (Via Appia Antica e Mure Aureliane)National Roman Museum (Museo Nazionale Romano)–Palazzo Massimo alle Terme Via Veneto (Via Vittorio Veneto)Church of St. Peter in Chains (San Pietro in Vincoli)ZoomarineSt. Peter's Square (Piazza San Pietro)