2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Piazza Venezia, Roma RM, Italy
in front of the Monument Vittoriano
Piazza di Spagna, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rome Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private: Rome Walking Tour + dinner?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private: Rome Walking Tour + dinner?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private: Rome Walking Tour + dinner?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private: Rome Walking Tour + dinner
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiCategory
Forum Boarium (Foro Boario)Church of Saint Louis of the French (Chiesa di San Luigi dei Francesi)Villa MediciBioparcoBasilica di Sant'AgostinoBasilica of St. John Lateran (Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano)Janiculum Hill (Gianicolo)Villa of the Quintilii (Villa dei Quintili)Protestant Cemetery of Rome (Cimitero Acottolico di Roma)Circus Maximus (Circo Massimo)Museum of Contemporary Art of Rome (MACRO)Castel GandolfoBasilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem (Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme)Piazza della Bocca della VeritàCapitoline Hill and Museums (Campidoglio e Musei Capitolini)Fountain of the Four Rivers (Fontana delle Quattro Fiumi)Quirinale Palace (Palazzo del Quirinale)Piazza di Santa Maria in TrastevereSeven Hills of Rome (Sette Colli di Roma)Vittoriano Museum Complex (Complesso del Museo Vittoriano)