- Private Rome sightseeing tour by chauffeured limousine
- Visit sites of interest including the Colosseum, the Spanish Steps, St. Peter’s Basilica, and the Trevi Fountain by night
- Capture Rome on camera without the crowds
- Spin along the banks of the Tiber River to the Via Veneto
- Enjoy a prosecco toast on Janiculum Hill
- Tour includes pickup and drop-off at your centrally located Rome hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your personal chauffeur will come to pick you up at your accommodation, please indicate your Hotels, B&B, Apartments details.
Be aware that the pick-up location is mandatory to perform the current service and best serve you!
If out of the city center, pick up and Drop off rate to be arranged on request!
What To Expect
As you explore Rome by night, stop for photographs at famous landmarks including the Colosseum, the Spanish Steps, St. Peter’s Basilica, and the Trevi Fountain, and capture your shots without the crowds.
Marvel as the city lights dance over the Tiber River and explore the pretty Via Veneto. Along the way, soak up the magical atmosphere of Rome under nightfall.
Then enjoy a prosecco toast on Janiculum Hill as the lights twinkle below. Return in comfort to your Rome hotel to bring your private evening tour to an end.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Transportation will be by short limousine for up to 4 people or mini-van for 5-8. Two mini-vans will be available for more than 8 people
- Panoramic tour by car with private Driver but without a Guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- IN ORDER TO BEST SERVE YOU, MAKE SURE TO ADVISE US ABOUT THE EXACT LOCATION WHERE YOU WISH TO BE PICKED UP !
- Most travelers can participate
- NO GUIDED SERVICE INCLUDED IN TOUR
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour In Rome by Tour in the City
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience