Are you interested in?
Catacombs of Rome (Catacombe di Roma) Tours
171 Tours & Activities
3584 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
4871 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Sightseeing with kids isn’t always easy, but this 2.5-hour private tour of Rome’s Catacombs is tailor-made for families. Your guide will keep the whole family entertained with quizzes, games, and interactive iPad displays as you explore St Clements’ Basilica; venture underground into the eerie Catacombs of Priscilla; and discover the secrets of underground Rome.
- 2.5-hour private Rome Catacombs family tour
- Marvel at Rome landmarks such as the St Clements’ Basilica and the Catacombs of Priscilla
- Explore the ancient catacombs and underground burial chambers dating back to the early Christian era
- Keep all ages entertained with quizzes, scavenger hunts, and games organized by your guide
- Ideal tour for families with kids and first-time visitors to Rome
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Quizzes and scavenger hunts make this tour ideal for those traveling with kids.
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip private transfer
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointBasilica of San Clemente, 00184 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
St. Clements Basilica
Take a taxi to St. Clement's Basilica and tell the driver to leave you on via si San giovanni in Laterano 116.
Take the metro, get off at Colosseo Metro Station and walk for 10 minutes to via di San Giovanni in Laterano 116.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pinocchio Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2.5-Hour Private Rome Catacombs Family Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the social distancing policy during 2.5-Hour Private Rome Catacombs Family Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 51738P21
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursKid FriendlyPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiCategory
St. Nicholas Basilica in Carcere (Basilica San Nicola)Ancient RomeTiber River (Fiume Tevere)Rome Basilica di Santi Giovanni e PaoloStadium of Domitian (Stadio di Domiziano)Piazza della RepubblicaBasilica of St. Stephen in the Round (Basilica di Santo Stefano Rotondo)Church of St. Peter in Chains (San Pietro in Vincoli)Arch of Titus (Arco di Tito)Saint Angelo Bridge Methodist Church (Chiesa Metodista di Ponte Sant'Angelo) Vatican Obelisk (Obelisco Vaticano) Porta MaggioreLeonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino International Airport (FCO)Ancient Ostia (Ostia Antica)Garbatella District (Quartiere Garbatella)Castel GandolfoNational Museum of 21st-Century Art (MAXXI)Piazza del CampidoglioTriton Fountain (Fontana del Tritone)Via Giulia