- Small-group Segway tour of Rome
- Hear stories and history from an experienced guide
- Visit important sites with a small group
- Get a great overview and orientation of the city
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking required
- A maximum of 8-10 people for 1 tour leader.
- Be aware that we do not enter monuments or sights due to time restrictions, waiting lines, closing days and entrance tickets. Our tours do take you to all the sights, but there are so many that we can only give you an overview.
- A release of liability form must be signed at the start of the tour
- Participants should dress according to the weather conditions
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rex-Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Rome E-Bike Tour: City Highlights.