Are you interested in?
50 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
5859 Tours & Activities
Spanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna) Tours
572 Tours & Activities
3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore the Eternal City the fun and easy way on a private 3.5-hour Segway tour. Cover much more ground than walking with none of the fatigue as you roll through charming piazzas and winding historic streets on a self-balancing electric scooter. Your private guide can customize the itinerary based on your interests, whether you want to see colossal ancient monuments, tucked-away treasures or masterpieces of Renaissance art.
- Private 3.5-hour Segway tour of Rome
- Cover much of the sprawling city while saving your feet from fatigue
- Discover the history and legends behind ancient monuments
- Flexible and customized itinerary
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Use of helmet
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza del Gesù, 47, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Segways are not suitable for guests who weigh under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos).
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes. Please do not carry large bags whilst on the Segway.
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rolling Rome
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rome Private Segway Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Rome Private Segway Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 7377P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursSegway ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoSegway Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaSegway Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - AssisiSegway Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Piazza del PopoloHouse of Augustus (Casa di Augusto)Basilica of St. Mary of the Angels and Martyrs (Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri) Quirinale Palace (Palazzo del Quirinale)Basilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem (Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme)Piazza TrilussaAppian Way and Aurelian Walls (Via Appia Antica e Mure Aureliane)Basilica of San Clemente al Laterano (Basilica di San Clemente al Laterano)TrasteverePiazza del CampidoglioTurtle Fountain (Fontana delle Tartarughe)Saint Angelo Bridge Methodist Church (Chiesa Metodista di Ponte Sant'Angelo) Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Pietro Canonica Museum (Museo Pietro Canonica)Villa of the Quintilii (Villa dei Quintili)Trajan's Market (Mercati di Traiano)Euroma2Largo di Torre ArgentinaTemple of Caesar (Tempio di Cesare)San Carlo ai Catinari Church (Chiesa di San Carlo ai Catinari)