- Revel in the party atmosphere and pass top sights including Circus Maximus and Porta Maggiore
- Dance to music by the likes of the Rolling Stones and Elvis Presley, performed by a live band
- Savor unlimited local wine
- Absorb the views with a 15-minute photo break near the Colosseum
Departure & Return
Piazza di Porta Maggiore, 00185, Rome Directions: Meet your guide at Piazza di Porta Maggiore and please bring your voucher paper. As far as exactly where to meet: With your back to the big wall, you should see in front of you “Hotel Porta Maggiore” and “bar Porta Maggiore”. On your left will be a little glass booth which belongs to ATAC, the transportation department. You should find some cement benches right in front of you. One of our hosts in the piazza will be waiting for you holding a big sign with Tram Tracks on it. Piazza di Porta Maggiore is a big piazza! Make sure you are on the correct side of the big wall. If you are on the other side where you see only streets (via Casilina, via Prenestina and via Scala di san Lorenzo) but no businesses, that is Piazzale Labicano, the wrong side. Dates: Monday and Saturday Return point: Concludes at original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tram Tracks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms