- Street food tasting tour in Rome
- Sample some of the Eternal City's favorite street food staples
- Try suppli, pizza, pastries, and seasonal produce
- Do some sightseeing in Rome as you walk from tasting to tasting
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Next, head for the Jewish Ghetto and Theatre of Pompey to see remains of ancient Roman structures as well as Rome's synagogue. Taste some of Rome's best pizza, as well as suppli—a traditional street food made by frying a ball of rice with tomatoes and mozzarella at its center.
Continue to the area known as Torre di Largo Argentina, where Julius Caesar was assassinated. Visit a nearby family-run gelateria to eat some of the city's best gelato. Hear how gelato is made from the shop's owner.
Choose to take this tour either at lunch or dinner time, as it is an ideal way to do some sightseeing while having a light meal as you make your way through the city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This experience goes with sun or rain, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour CAN accommodate vegetarians (not vegans). Please advise at time of booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Rome Street Food Tour with Local Guide.
- "This is a great tour to do on one of your first days so that you get to know the area and get the reccommendations of all the great places to eat." See review
- "Come hungry, all of the sites we visited were very generous with their samples!" See review
- "Book this tour and I hope you get Simone if you’re doing the English tour!" See review