- An inside look at Testaccio’s culinary history and contemporary food scene
- Visit the Nuovo Mercato di Testaccio market and local food shops
- Guide insights about the neighborhood cuisine and where to sample it
- Taste a variety of Roman specialties and street foods during the tour
Departure & Return
We meet outside the ex-Mattatoio (former slaughterhouse) at Piazza Orazio Giustiniani, 4, 00153 Roma RM Your guide will have a signboard that says Walks In Europe.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks In Europe,OU
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience