Are you interested in?
2018 Tours & Activities
174 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
5857 Tours & Activities
2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Professional art historian guide
Hotel pick up and drop off
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia dei Fori Imperiali, Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsRome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- READ CAREFULLY: Because of the growing popularity of the current pope Francis and his intense activity in organising mass events in the Vatican some areas might get closed last minute without previous notice. This has already happened this year and can happen again during you Vatican tour: the Sistine chapel and/or the Basilica of Saint Peter might not be accessible. In case of such events our tour guide will provide you with a valuable alternative focusing the tour inside the Vatican museums.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rome City Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rome in 2 Days Tour with Forum Colosseum Trevi Fountain Vatican & Sistine Chapel?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rome in 2 Days Tour with Forum Colosseum Trevi Fountain Vatican & Sistine Chapel?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Rome in 2 Days Tour with Forum Colosseum Trevi Fountain Vatican & Sistine Chapel?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all 12
See all 12
Product code: 104544P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Overnight ToursMulti-day ToursArchitecture ToursWalking ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeOvernight Tours - Lake BraccianoMulti-day Tours - Lake BraccianoArchitecture Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoArt Tours - Lake BraccianoOvernight Tours - Lake BolsenaMulti-day Tours - Lake BolsenaArchitecture Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaArt Tours - Lake BolsenaOvernight Tours - AssisiMulti-day Tours - AssisiArchitecture Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiArt Tours - AssisiCategory
National Roman Museum (Museo Nazionale Romano)–Palazzo Massimo alle Terme Piazza VeneziaRome Opera House (Teatro dell'Opera di Roma)Ciampino International Airport (CIA)Welcome to RomeColumn of Marcus Aurelius (Colonna di Marco Aurelio)Fontana dell'Acqua PaolaDoria Pamphilj Gallery (Galleria Doria Pamphilj)Rome Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Piazza di SpagnaBasilica di Santa Maria Sopra MinervaTrevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)Bramante Staircase (Scala del Bramante)Villa of the Quintilii (Villa dei Quintili)St. Nicholas Basilica in Carcere (Basilica San Nicola)Church of Santa Maria della Pace (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Pace)Triton Fountain (Fontana del Tritone)Piazza Farnese Santi Cosma e Damiano Church (Chiesa dei Santi Cosma e Damiano)Borghese Gallery (Galleria Borghese)