Are you interested in?
2037 Tours & Activities
1050 Tours & Activities
741 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Leave the logistics to the experts and take in Rome’s treasures in a single day with this private tour. Meet your guide at the Colosseum and zip past the crowds with skip-the-line tickets to the ancient amphitheater and nearby Roman Forum. Afterwards, stroll through the city center to admire landmarks like the Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, and Piazza Navona. End with priority access to tour the Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica.
- Save time with fast-track entrance to the Colosseum and Vatican Museums
- A walking tour through Rome’s historic center to avoid getting lost
- Learn about the ancient history and architecture of the Colosseum and Forum
- Admire famous masterpieces at the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
Saved to wishlist!
skip the line ticket
Hotel pick up and drop off
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia dei Fori Imperiali, Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsSaint Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bruno Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rome in A Day Tour Including Vatican, Sistine Chapel, Colosseum Pantheon & Trevi?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rome in A Day Tour Including Vatican, Sistine Chapel, Colosseum Pantheon & Trevi?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Rome in A Day Tour Including Vatican, Sistine Chapel, Colosseum Pantheon & Trevi?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 112791P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeArchitecture Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoArt Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoArchitecture Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaArt Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaArchitecture Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiArt Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Theater of Marcellus (Teatro di Marcello)Orange Garden (Giardino degli Aranci)Largo di Torre ArgentinaTrinità dei MontiBasilica of Santa Maria del Popolo (Basilica di Santa Maria del Popolo)Piazza di SpagnaPalazzo AltempsRome Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Baths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla)House of the Vestal Virgins (Casa delle Vestali)Gladiator MuseumTiber River (Fiume Tevere)National Roman Museum (Museo Nazionale Romano)–Palazzo Massimo alle Terme House of Augustus (Casa di Augusto)Farnese Palace (Palazzo Farnese)Church of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola)St. Peter's Square (Piazza San Pietro)Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Necropoli Etrusche di Cerveteri e Tarquinia) Santi Cosma e Damiano Church (Chiesa dei Santi Cosma e Damiano)Rainbow Magic Land