Explore our promoted experiences
- Small-group full-day Segway tour of Rome
- See more on a Segway tour with easy-to-learn handling instructions
- Ride past iconic ancient Roman sites such as the Pantheon, Colosseum and Circus Maximus
- Get photo ops of the Piazza Navona, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain and more
- Enjoy the included lunch at an authentic Roman restaurant
- Small-group tour limited to six people ensures a more intimate experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking required
- The Segway tours are in English by default. If you want to book a tour in another language let the supplier know in advance.
- It is recommended to weigh between 100 and 253 pounds (45 to 115 kilos). All guests should be at least 12 years old and should not be over 70 years old. All guests should be at least 4.5 feet (135 cm) tall. Please note that our staff will have the right to decline accepting your child without any obligation to refund you for her/his ticket.
- Be aware that we do not enter monuments or sights due to time restrictions, waiting lines, closing days and entrance tickets. Our tours do take you to all the sights, but there are so many that we can only give you an overview.
- A release of liability form must be signed at the start of the tour
- Participants should dress according to the weather conditions
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rex-Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Rome in a Day Segway Tour.