Are you interested in?
2018 Tours & Activities
1044 Tours & Activities
3583 Tours & Activities
3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Visit Rome’s crown jewel during this 3.5-hour walking tour of the Colosseum and Roman Forum. Avoid long lines and spend more time exploring the ruins with skip-the-line entrance tickets. Follow your guide around the 1000-year old structure and learn about its fascinating history. Then take a short walking tour to some of Rome’s other highlights such as Piazza Venezia and the Trevi Fountain before finishing at Piazza Navona.
- Take a 3.5-hour walking tour of the Colosseum and the Roman Forum
- Spend more time exploring the ruins with skip-the-lie entrance tickets
- Learn about the history of the thousand-year-old structure from your guide
- See a few other Roman highlights like the Trevi Fountain and Piazza Navona
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Skip the lines at the Colosseum and see the Trevi Fountain and the Pantheon—a rare combo.
Saved to wishlist!
Fast track entrance
Headsets to hear the guide well
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointArch of Constantine, Via di San Gregorio, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsPiazza Navona, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Colosseum has strict security restrictions. Due to metal detectors at the entrances of most attractions (and no bag check) it is forbidden to bring the following:
- Weapons and blunt objects (knives, long umbrellas, etc.)
- Glass bottles, aerosol sprays, and alcohol.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Enjoy Rome
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Colosseum Arena floor , Roman Forum, Navona & Pantheon private tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Colosseum Arena floor , Roman Forum, Navona & Pantheon private tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Colosseum Arena floor , Roman Forum, Navona & Pantheon private tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Colosseum Arena floor , Roman Forum, Navona & Pantheon private tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Everywhere you can I would advise purchasing the skip the line tours." See review
Product code: 62416P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeCity Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoCity Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaCity Tours - AssisiArchaeology Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Basilica of Santa Maria in Trastevere (Basilica di Santa Maria in Trastevere)Column of Marcus Aurelius (Colonna di Marco Aurelio)Foro ItalicoCinecittà WorldVia Condotti (Via dei Condotti) Theater of Marcellus (Teatro di Marcello)Janiculum Hill (Gianicolo)Piazza della Bocca della VeritàParco del Colle OppioGladiator MuseumBioparcoBasilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem (Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme)Rome Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto Ebraico di Roma)Via Veneto (Via Vittorio Veneto)Saint Angelo Bridge Methodist Church (Chiesa Metodista di Ponte Sant'Angelo) Domus Romane of Palazzo Valentini (Le Domus Romane di Palazzo Valentini)Appian Way and Aurelian Walls (Via Appia Antica e Mure Aureliane)Welcome to RomeSanti Cosma e Damiano Church (Chiesa dei Santi Cosma e Damiano)Basilica of Santa Maria del Popolo (Basilica di Santa Maria del Popolo)