Departure & Return
We'll meet at the beautiful Arch of Constantine, directly next to the Colosseum. A representative from Atlas Tours & Experiences will be at the side of the arch closest to the Colosseum with an "Atlas" sign or umbrella so we're easy to recognize.
We'll conclude the tour in the center of the Ancient City, the Roman Forum. The Forum is conveniently located in the center of the modern city, leaving easy access to public transportation, shopping, restaurants, and walking distance to most sites of importance in Rome.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Atlas Tours & Experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.