- Rome food walking tour to Trastevere, Campo de' Fiori, and the Jewish Ghetto
- Visit Campo de' Fiori’s market to meet local traders and sample their quality produce
- Explore vibrant Trastevere and try food like a classic Roman pasta dish, gelato, and pizza
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people for an intimate sightseeing experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Next, head over to Trastevere, a quaint neighborhood whose cobbled lanes are home to favorite local restaurants and cafes. Walk through the district with your guide, stopping at various eateries for tastings of classic Roman dishes like pasta, pizza bianca (pizza with no tomato sauce), fresh mozzarella cheese, locally cured salami, and artisan gelato.
Then continue to the Jewish Quarter, a bohemian district south of Rome’s historical center known for its vintage shops and art studios. Stop by local grocery stores and delicatessens around Piazza della Cinque Scole for samples of specialties like risotto balls, known as suppli, and fried artichokes and codfish.
With a full stomach, your tour ends in Trastevere.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The market visit is not included in the afternoon tour. If you select this option, you will have some free time to browse the local shops instead
- Vegetarian or dairy-free options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Gluten free options are available , with different selection for tastings
- Not recommended for vegan people
- Social distancing has to be maintained
- To reduce crowds,the number of parcicipant will be reduced
- All customer touch points are frequently cleaned
- The customer has to bring their own mask
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY GOURMETALY
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Rome Food Walking Tour: Trastevere, Campo de' Fiori, Jewish Ghetto.