- A half-day Rome tasting tour by bike
- Sample the city's most cherished sweet and savory treats
- Cover more sights in less time on your own set of wheels
- Discover a carefully curated selection of Rome's favorite eateries
Departure & Return
“Roma Bike Team”, next to the Trastevere train station. You can find it on Google maps https://goo.gl/maps/okSqANiF1a32 (Roma - Circonvallazione Gianicolense 47b). To come in my store from Venice square or Trastevere district you can take tram number 8 and get off in Trastevere Station. From Colosseum area/San Lorenzo/San Giovanni/Testaccio districts, take the Tram n.3. These line end in Trastevere station. All most train stations are connected with each other: Termini(Rome central)-San Giovanni (Tuscolana) - Ostiense-Trastevere - San Pietro. Single Ticket (bus/train/tram) are available in every newspaper stand or coffee shop.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- These is a bike tour so guests must know how to ride a bike. Guest must have a minimum height of 1.60 cm and max weight of 95 kg wear comfortable shoes (no heels) In case of small rain or changeable weather we can go on with poncho rain With big storm the tour will be canceled and you'll be redounded.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Roma Bike team
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.