- Food, market, and history walking tour of Rome’s Testaccio neighborhood
- Learn about Testaccio’s past, culture, and authentic foods
- Make five food stops at local eateries and chat to vendors at the open-air market
- Enjoy eight samples of local delicacies and a wine tasting (own expense)
- See the ancient Roman Pyramid of Cestia, the Artists’ (Protestant) Cemetery, and more
Departure & Return
Meeting point at the Ancient Gate of "Museo della via Ostiense", via Raffaele Persichetti no 3
Near bus and taxi station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code: comfortable clothing and shoes
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, approximately 1.5 kilometers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience