3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn how to make authentic Italian pizza in Rome with a professional chef. At a local restaurant near the Trevi Fountain, enjoy this 90-minute class that provides hands-on instruction for making pizza dough and how to use the best toppings. Then sit down to enjoy your creation, served with wine.
- Rome pizza-making class
- Learn how to make real Italian pizza
- Receive tips on preparing the dough from scratch and how to dress the pizza with toppings
- Eat your freshly made pizza with a glass of wine after the class
Saved to wishlist!
Hands on Pizza cooking class
Recipes to surprise your guests back home!
wine or beer
Departure & Return
Via in Arcione, 115, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Art of Making Pizza?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the social distancing policy during The Art of Making Pizza?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesRomeUnique Experiences - Lake BraccianoCooking Classes - Lake BraccianoUnique Experiences - Lake BolsenaCooking Classes - Lake BolsenaUnique Experiences - AssisiCooking Classes - AssisiCategory
Ponza Island Rome Via NazionaleTrevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)Church of Sant'Agnese in Agone (Chiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone)Theater of Marcellus (Teatro di Marcello)Via Condotti (Via dei Condotti) St. Peter's Dome (Cupola di San Pietro)Piazza della RotondaHard Rock Cafe Rome Arch of Constantine (Arco di Costantino)Piazza VeneziaPorta MaggioreMadama Palace (Palazzo Madama)Vittoriano Museum Complex (Complesso del Museo Vittoriano)Via MarguttaTriton Fountain (Fontana del Tritone)La PietàChurch of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola)Basilica di Sant'Andrea delle FratteBasilica of St. Stephen in the Round (Basilica di Santo Stefano Rotondo)