Explore our promoted experiences
- Taste your way through Trastevere on a guided walking tour
- Sample local food, wine, and beer at local venues
- Learn about Roman food traditions including pizza, pasta, cheese, and cured meats
- Follow your guide to a popular gelato shop
Departure & Return
Your guide will meet you outside the venue called Trapizzino, located at Piazza Trilussa 46. If you are in Piazza Trilussa, looking at the staircase, walk Around to your left and around the green newsstand and the meeting point is directly in front of you
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY HJF food tours - The Roman Food tour SRLS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands