Are you interested in?
Hadrian's Villa (Villa Adriana) and Villa d'Este in Tivoli Tours
117 Tours & Activities
3040 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
5847 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Visit the beautiful gardens and impressive fountains of the Villa d'Este with this private 4-hour day trip from Rome. Travel to the nearby 16th-century villa to explore its famous grounds. Admire its 255 waterfalls and 50 fountains set among lush greenery, creating an enchanting outdoor space.
- 4-hour private tour of Villa d'Este gardens and fountains from Rome
- Visit the 16th-century villa designed by a Neapolitan architect for a Cardinal, including the Noble Apartments
- Explore the villa's grand gardens, fountains, waterfalls and grottoes
- Marvel at the ingenious use of underground tunnels from nearby Tivoli to supply the necessary water flow
Saved to wishlist!
SMS with the exact star time of the Tour
All Fees and Taxes
Private Email with the start time
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointVilla d'Este, Piazza Trento, 5, 00019 Tivoli RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Our Guide will be waiting for you holding the sign of our company at the meeting point
- We highly recommend to leave a cell phone number to be easy to contact if necessary
- you can arrive to Tivoli by Train or by a private taxi or a car
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tours of Rome
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip from Rome: Villa d'Este and its Gardens Private Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip from Rome: Villa d'Este and its Gardens Private Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Day Trip from Rome: Villa d'Este and its Gardens Private Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Trip from Rome: Villa d'Este and its Gardens Private Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 16631P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiArchaeology Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Spanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna)Rainbow Magic LandPiazza di Santa Maria in TrastevereSt. Paul's Within the Walls Church (Chiesa di San Paolo Entro le Mura)Pamphilj Palace (Palazzo Pamphilj)Euroma2Fountain of the Four Rivers (Fontana delle Quattro Fiumi)Via Cola di RienzoPiazza del CampidoglioNational Roman Museum (Museo Nazionale Romano)–Palazzo Massimo alle Terme Basilica di Sant'Andrea delle FratteChurch of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola)Orange Garden (Giardino degli Aranci)Vittorio Emmanuele II Monument (Vittoriano)Basilica di Sant'Andrea della VallePonte SistoVia SacraArch of Titus (Arco di Tito)Column of Marcus Aurelius (Colonna di Marco Aurelio)Forum Boarium (Foro Boario)