Are you interested in?
Vatican Museums (Musei Vaticani) Tours
1314 Tours & Activities
3579 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
5848 Tours & Activities
2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Super fast-track Colosseum ticket entrance through Gladiator's Gate on to the original arena floor
Expert English-speaking local guide specializing in ancient and historic Roman history
Colosseum Arena Floor Walk where Gladiators fought bravely and were brutally killed!
Coin tossing at the Trevi fountain follows a walk around the most beautiful city centre imaginable!
Guided skip the line Vatican tour and fast track Sistine Chapel entry with an expert Vatican guide
Guided tour inside St. Peter's fabulous Basilica
Walk around tombs of former Popes beneath St. Peter's Basilica
Skip the line access and tour of St. Peter's Basilica, the most beautiful building ever constructed!
Transportation to and from meeting points
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Piazza Navona, 25, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
2: When In Rome Tours, Via Sebastiano Veniero, 19, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Details1: Palatine Hill, 00186 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
2: Saint Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- For security reasons, backpacks, rucksacks, large handbags, luggage etc. not permitted inside Colosseum / Roman forum
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- On days immediately surrounding religious holidays at the Vatican, alterations to tours may become necessary due to partial closings of areas normally included in this tour. In the event that the Papal tombs beneath St. Peter's Basilica are closed, the tour of the Basilica itself will be extended and no refunds made
- Maximum 15 travelers on this tour, hand sanitizer made available (we will provide), mandatory mask-wearing on the tour (bring your own)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY When In Rome Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Two Days in Rome: Entire Vatican & Heart of Rome?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Two Days in Rome: Entire Vatican & Heart of Rome?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Two Days in Rome: Entire Vatican & Heart of Rome?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Two Days in Rome: Entire Vatican & Heart of Rome?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 5831P114
Explore Similar Things to Do
Overnight ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingRomeOvernight Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoMulti-day Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoOvernight Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaMulti-day Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaOvernight Tours - AssisiArchaeology Tours - AssisiMulti-day Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiCategory
Great Synagogue of Rome (Tempio Maggiore di Roma)St. Paul's Within the Walls Church (Chiesa di San Paolo Entro le Mura)Seven Hills of Rome (Sette Colli di Roma)TestaccioPalazzo AltempsFontana dell'Acqua PaolaAntico Caffè GrecoBarberini Palace (Palazzo Barberini)National Museum of 21st-Century Art (MAXXI)Aqueduct Park (Parco degli Acquedotti)Arch of Titus (Arco di Tito)Stadium of Domitian (Stadio di Domiziano)House of the Vestal Virgins (Casa delle Vestali)Piazzale Giuseppe GaribaldiRome Via del CorsoAra Pacis Museum (Museo dell'Ara Pacis)Basilica di Sant'Andrea delle FratteHard Rock Cafe Rome Via Condotti (Via dei Condotti) Rome Via Nazionale