- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Departure & Return
The meeting point is in front of the "Oppio Caffe" on Via delle Terme di Tito on the corner of Via Nicola Salvi. The guide will have a sign with "Tour in the city / Explore Italy tours" on it.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual. Shoulder and knees must be covered
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour In Rome by Tour in the City
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience