3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Escape the bustle of Rome for a lovely half day in the countryside. Drove in luxury to the 300-year old winery and learn about the art and history of wine-making. Wine was an important part of ancient Roman culture, and this tour gives you the opportunity to learn more about the process. Your tour concludes with many visitor’s favorite part---a wine tasting paired with small snacks.
- Enjoy the luxury of a peaceful day tasting and touring the winery
- This tour includes transportation to and from your Rome accommodation
- Learn about the place of wine in ancient Rome and modern Italy
- Choose from a morning or afternoon excursion
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Water and WiFi in the vehicle
Extra and gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please provide your pick up address. The chauffeur will meet you in the Hotel lobby or at the address you provided in case you are staying at a B&B.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ITALIANLIFE TOUR
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine Tasting in Frascati from Rome?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine Tasting in Frascati from Rome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Wine Tasting in Frascati from Rome
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeRomeFood Tours - Lake BraccianoWine Tastings - Lake BraccianoFood Tours - Lake BolsenaWine Tastings - Lake BolsenaFood Tours - AssisiWine Tastings - AssisiCategory
Baths of Diocletian (Terme di Diocleziano) Tours & TicketsBasilica of San Clemente al Laterano (Basilica di San Clemente al Laterano) Tours & TicketsPiazza della Rotonda Tours & TicketsBasilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls (Basilica di San Paolo Fuori le Mura) Tours & TicketsRaphael's Rooms (Stanze di Raffaello) Tours & TicketsTrajan's Column Tours & TicketsDoria Pamphilj Gallery (Galleria Doria Pamphilj) Tours & TicketsPiazza Farnese Tours & TicketsArch of Titus (Arco di Tito) Tours & TicketsTiber Island (Isola Tiberina) Tours & TicketsOrange Garden (Giardino degli Aranci) Tours & TicketsTrevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi) Tours & TicketsRome Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto Ebraico di Roma) Tours & TicketsEuroma2 Tours & TicketsAventine Hill (Aventino) Tours & TicketsAncient Ostia (Ostia Antica) Tours & TicketsBasilica di Sant'Andrea delle Fratte Tours & TicketsVilla Torlonia Tours & TicketsChurch of St. Peter in Chains (San Pietro in Vincoli) Tours & TicketsTrajan's Market (Mercati di Traiano) Tours & Tickets