- Enjoy breathtaking views while suspended up to 72 feet above the ground
- All safety equipment and hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Access and download all the photos from your zipline adventure at the end of the tour
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Everyone meets at our base prior to their expereince. This is just a 5 -10 minute drive from Rotorua's Center. Call us if you need any help with directions!
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
On arrival, it’s a gentle walk to the first platform, perched 72 feet above the forest floor. Before you launch into the canopy, expert guides provide safety gear and a briefing on what you can expect during your treetops adventure.
Before you shoot off into the tree canopy, learn about the region’s history and birdlife, and hear about steps the local tour operator is taking to care for the 500-year-old forest. Then enjoy aerial views as you zoom along six ziplines — the longest of which is 722 feet (220 meters) long — stopping at two suspended bridges in between.
Back on firm ground, finish your Rotorua zipline adventure with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- We can help with pickup and drop-off to Rotorua Central. Please contact us with any questions, all contact details are found on your confirmation voucher/email
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Maximum weight is 265 pounds (120kg)
- Closed-toe footwear is required; supportive footwear such as trainers or hiking boots is recommended
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Availability: This tour is for small groups of no more than 10 people. We will do our best to book you for your preferred departure time but due to other bookings, this may not always be available. If your preferred time is not available, we will contact you to offer an alternative departure
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rotorua Canopy Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.