Departure & Return
Please meet on the foreshore by the Queen Street Jetty, South Perth Esplanade. Parking can be found next to the jetty. Overnight parking can be found near Mends Street which is 600m from Queen Street Jetty.
Your service will end at Barrack Street Jetty, which is near Elizabeth Quay in Perth CBD. This location is close to connecting trains, buses and ferries.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- On Rottnest Island, in the event of high wind above our seaplane takeoff and landing crosswind limit, an alternative flight from Rottnest Island to Jandakot Airport will be arranged. It is common for Rottnest Island to experience unfavourable winds in the afternoon. As the flight component of the product is in the morning, it is rare that the wind will be over the limit in the morning
- Weight restrictions mean we cannot take passengers over 120kg. You will be weighed prior to boarding the seaplane.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Swan River Seaplanes
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands