- Half-day sightseeing bus tour of Rottnest Island
- Take in Oliver Hill Battery, Henrietta Rocks shipwreck location, and Kingstown Barracks
- Look for quokkas and other Australian native wildlife
- Includes live commentary from the guide, a light box lunch, and transportation
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Rottnest Island Main Railway Station Address: Close to the Main Bus Terminal at the Settlement (behind Dome Café), it is a 3 minute walk from the arrival jetty of the Ferries from the mainland (from Perth, Fremantle and Hillarys)
What To Expect
See top attractions like Henrietta Rocks and Oliver Hill Gun Fortification and Tunnels. Take in the views from the lookout point at Cathedral Rocks and Cape Vlamingh, and hear about Rottnest Island’s maritime and military history, Aboriginal culture, and heritage. All major habitats are covered—including pristine beaches, woodlands, and salt lakes—and your guide points out native vegetation and wildlife, particularly the endearing quokka.
Your tour includes regular stops for photo opportunities, and a light boxed lunch with a sandwich and bottled water. Your tour concludes with drop-off at your starting point.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: This tour does not include ferry transport to and from the island; this must be booked separately on your preferred ferry operator
- Infant meals not included
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 34 travelers
- OPERATED BY Australian Pinnacle Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Easy process, ferry ride across, bike hire and easy to get around." See review