9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Scenic seaplane flight from Perth to Rottnest Island
3 hour ‘catch and dine’ cruising experience with a gourmet 5-course banquet and unlimited beverages.
An immersive lobster fishing experience
Approximately 4 hours of leisure time on the island
CBD hotel transfers to Queen Street Jetty and from Jandakot Airport to Perth city
Transfers from Rottnest Island Airport to the Rottnest Island Settlement
Cruise along the stunning island coastline via luxury charter boat
Rottnest Island Landing Fee
Scenic landplane flight from Rottnest Island to Jandakot Airport
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Weight restrictions mean we cannot take passengers over 120kg.
- All tours are subject to minimum passenger numbers.
- No refund will apply to passengers cancelling within 48 hours of the tour departure.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Swan River Seaplanes
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Rottnest Island Ultimate Seaplane and Seafood Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rottnest Island Ultimate Seaplane and Seafood Experience?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesFood, Wine & NightlifeRottnest IslandPerthDining Experiences - Western AustraliaCategory