- Explore San Diego’s sister city, Tijuana, without getting lost with a guide
- See more of Tijuana in less time—ideal for first-time visitors
- A small group tour for a personalized experience
- Lunch and bottled water included on this San Diego tour
Departure & Return
Front Doors of McDonald's *Border Regulations it may change the meeting point (customer will be advice)*
Just near to the Border in the Side of Mexico so you can just cross the Border to US.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Passport is required
- Border Regulations it may change the meeting point (Customer will be advice)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Border Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Do not bring your car or you will have to wait about 4 hours to cross back into the U.S. You can also call an Uber if you come on your own which will save you a lot of time." See review
- "I would recommend this tour, I never felt unsafe (so don’t believe what you hear)." See review
- "I recommend this tour to anyone looking to explore Tijuana." See review