Explore our promoted experiences
- See the best of Balboa Park with a local guide
- Avoid getting lost among the huge park and cultural campus
- Learn about Balboa's connections to the Navy and historic expositions
- Enjoy a beverage of your choice at a local coffee cart
Departure & Return
On the North West corner of Sefton Plaza, near the west entrance to the Cabrillo Bridge. Across the street and up an incline from the Kate Sessions Statue.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Let us know in advance if you would like an audio system.
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking.
- If you are happy with the services provided by your local guides a tip - though not compulsory - is appropriate. While it may not be customary to you, it is of great significance to the people who will take care of you during your travels, inspires excellent service, and is an entrenched feature of the tourism industry. Please consider this when budgeting for your extra expenses on this tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY San Diego Walks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands