Explore our promoted experiences
- San Diego Seal Tour Shore Excursion aboard an amphibious vehicle
- Splash down into San Diego Bay
- Enjoy views of SeaWorld San Diego and Vacation Isle
- Look for local wildlife such as the California brown pelican, seals and California sea lions
Departure & Return
Seaport Village is a 10 minute walk from the cruise port. 825 W. Harbor Blvd. next to the Bay Company retail store in Seaport Village. Check in 30 minutes required prior to tour time.
What To Expect
Climb aboard the vehicle to meet your guide. Hear about the history of the bay and learn about stories of the early sailors as you travel along the bay's edge. Hear about the military presence in San Diego, which is home to several US Marine and Navy stations, and pass by the San Diego International Airport.
At San Diego Bay, the amphibious vehicle will enter the water. Look out for California brown pelicans fishing for their next meal and seals and sea lions playing in the surf. Aim your camera at views of SeaWorld and Vacation Island. Look for seals at Quivira Basin.
Return to your starting point via Harbor Drive, passing the Maritime Museum on the way.
Please note: This excursion is located within a 5-minute walk to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in San Diego port. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.
Please note: Tour route is subject to change without notice due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Historic Tours Of America
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized