Explore our promoted experiences
- General admission to the Aquarium of the Bay in San Francisco
- Learn about the marine life of San Francisco Bay and its surrounding waters
- See sharks, jellyfish, and an octopus as you explore 300 feet of glass tunnels
- Admire colorful fish like orange garibaldi and green eels
Departure & Return
What To Expect
A general admission ticket gives access to all of the aquarium’s main exhibit areas, all of which focus on the marine life of San Francisco Bay and nearby waters. Together, the exhibits are home to more than 20,000 sea creatures. Stay all day if you wish. The aquarium is yours to explore at your own pace.
Discover the Bay Exhibit: Ever wonder why anchovies swim in schools, or what life is like for a newly hatched skate in San Francisco Bay? Learn answers to questions like these in the Discover the Bay exhibit area, which is also where you find some of the bay’s brightest sea creatures, including green moray eels and California’s state marine fish, the orange garibaldi.
Under the Bay Exhibit: Thousands of marine animals, including octopuses, swim above and around you as you meander along a 300-foot (90-meter) tunnel system of clear glass. See moon jellies and Pacific sea nettles, giant sea bass and colorful starfish, and deepwater fish such as leopard and soupfin sharks.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Free admission for children ages 3 and under
- Wheelchair and stroller accessible
- The aquarium is open every day except Christmas Day
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Aquarium of the Bay
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms