Explore our promoted experiences
- North Beach and Fisherman's Wharf beer walking tour in San Francisco
- Drink included beer at three of SF's top beer bars
- Enjoy photo ops and hear stories about the neighborhoods with historic accounts from a guide
- Learn about the San Francisco beer scene, brewing techniques, and beer styles
- Snacks also included
- Small-group tour limited to 12 for an optimal experience
Departure & Return
San Francisco Brewing Company In Ghirardelli Square, toward the southwest corner San Francisco Brewing Company is in the southwest corner of Ghirardelli Square and not accessible from the street. It is closest to the corner of North Point St and Polk St, but the interior of the square--where the brewery's entrance is--is only accessible from Polk St, Larkin St, and Beach St.
North Beach at Holy Craft Brewery Taproom, 787 Broadway St
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Expect to walk about 2 miles (3.5 km)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY SF on Tap - Craft Beer Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands