- Sample a wide range of local rakija
- Learn about Bosnian history from your guide
- Experience traditional Bosnian cafe culture
- Listen to traditional music
Departure & Return
In front of Balkantina Gourmet Shop, behind Sacred Heart Cathedral next to the Music Academy.
We end the tour in one of the taverns in the hearth of Sarajevo Old town
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Balkantina
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.