- Learn about the history and culture of Sarajevo from a guide
- Stroll Sarajevo’s scenic streets
- Taste local food and drinks
- Admire traditional Bosnian crafts
Departure & Return
We are located across the Museum 1878 - 1918 / Franz Ferdinand's assassination point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable clothes and shoes, sun glasses, camera are recommended.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Insider Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.