- Learn about Sarajevo from your guide
- Stroll through Sarajevo’s streets
- Sample meats, cheeses, and prepared food
- Sip homemade Bosnian brandy
Departure & Return
In front of Balkantina Gourmet Shop, behind Sacred Heart Cathedral next to the Music Academy.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please inform us if you have food allergy or other food conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Balkantina
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.