- Full-day, small-group tour of Olympic National Park
- Take several guided interpretive nature walks with a naturalist guide
- During the winter months, trek through the beautiful forests with snowshoes
- Small-group tour in a luxury vehicle ensures a personalized experience
- Gourmet lunch, morning tea with pastries and light snacks are included
- Downtown Seattle hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
The park features snow-covered mountains, rain forests, and the majestic Pacific coastline. There are remote beaches, plus the country’s oldest forests and one of Washington’s most dramatic mountain ranges. The Olympic Peninsula is home to some of the greatest wilderness left in the United States, including sixteen species of plants and animals that evolved here—and nowhere else. Enjoy short, interpretive nature walks throughout the day. If there is enough snow for snowshoeing, the guide will bring all the necessary equipment.
Learn forest ecology and the geology of the stunning Olympic Mountains. Weather permitting, drive up to Hurricane Ridge for incredible mountain views and spot wildlife and waterfalls along the scenic routes. Visit the pristine waters of stunning Crescent Lake in the northern foothills of the Olympic Mountains. This lake was carved by glaciers, so it’s an ideal spot for those in search of natural beauty. On days when weather closes access to Hurricane Ridge, visit the sandy coastline of the Dungeness Wildlife Refuge or spend more time among the forests and waterfalls of the Elwha Valley.
At midday, a gourmet picnic is provided. Please see the Itinerary section for menu information.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- If you have a dietary restriction, please inform us 48 hours before your tour departure
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a sample itinerary - depending on the season or conditions, your guide may visit an entirely different part of the Park
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evergreen Escapes Seattle
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Highly recommended to have him as your tour guide before he leaves." See review
- "All in all well worth the time and money though we could have spent longer on the hike - it doesn't take away anything." See review
- "Andrew's experience allowed him to adjust the day's itinerary as traffic and the weather made views available or routes too time consuming." See review