Explore our promoted experiences
- Behind-the-scenes food tour of Pike Place Market
- Viator Exclusive provides early access to Seattle’s most popular attraction
- Sample local wares like smoked salmon and locally-made chocolate
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people provides a more personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Feel like an insider on this behind-the-scenes adventure to experience the sights, sounds, and flavors of this historic place. Meet lively characters and hear some of their memorable stories.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Food restrictions and allergies can often be accommodated with advance notice
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress appropriately for the weather; tours operate rain or shine
- Please bring a filled reusable water bottle for the tour, as you will be walking and eating for 2 hours. If you are unable to do so, water is available for purchase from partner vendors during the tour
- Not wheelchair or stroller accessible
- Tastings add up to a light meal
- Stops are subject to change without notice due to partner availability
- Tours may be cancelled due to low booking numbers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Savor Seattle Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.