1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Go on a one-hour Jeep safari through Alcantara vineyard in the Verde Valley and take in beautiful views from the off-road vehicle with open sides. You'll cross the Verde River under cottonwood and sycamore trees and pass ancient cliff dwellings in the distance during this peaceful adventure!
- See the Sedona desert from a rugged Jeep
- Watch free-roaming animals that aren’t caged
- Easy-to-reach location just outside of Sedona
- Convenient departures available throughout the day
Saved to wishlist!
1 Hour Narrated Jeep Tour
Fun ride through desert
Departure & Return
6101 E Coury Dr, Cottonwood, AZ 86326, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum 3 years of age for children
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY A Day in the West Jeep Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1-Hour Jeep Tour in Camp Verde?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 1-Hour Jeep Tour in Camp Verde?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 1-Hour Jeep Tour in Camp Verde?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1-Hour Jeep Tour in Camp Verde?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
1-Hour Jeep Tour in Camp Verde
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSedona4WD Tours - ArizonaSporting Events - ArizonaExtreme - ArizonaHistorical Tours - Arizona4WD Tours - FlagstaffSporting Events - FlagstaffExtreme - FlagstaffHistorical Tours - Flagstaff4WD Tours - ScottsdaleSporting Events - ScottsdaleExtreme - ScottsdaleHistorical Tours - ScottsdaleCategory