Explore our promoted experiences
- Fully narrated day trip from Sedona to the Grand Canyon, Sunset Crater Volcano, and Wupatki National Monument
- See the Canyon’s most famous sights, including overlooks at Desert View, Lipan Point, and Yavapai Point
- Lunch at the popular Cameron Trading Post included
- Ideal tour for mature travelers or travelers who are short on time
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from your accommodation in Sedona included
Departure & Return
*Complimentary Sedona and Village of Oak Creek hotel pickup approximately 7:00-7:30 am (Sedona and Village of Oak Creek pickup within city limits only).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Continue to the 1,500-year-old Pueblo ruins at Wupatki National Monument, exploring the ceremonial room and ball court of what was once one of the biggest trading centers in the region. Learn about the way of life of the Sinagua, Cohonina, and Kayenta Anasaz people and the modern Native American tribes of Arizona, followed by lunch at the Cameron Trading Post in the Navajo Nation.
Head back to the vehicle for a scenic drive along the South Rim, featuring views of famous landmarks such as the Desert View Watchtower, Lipan Point, and Yavapai Point.
Your tour will conclude with drop-off at your Sedona hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Angels Gate Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Great trip for newcomers who dont want to deal with driving!" See review