Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-day tour from Sedona to the Grand Canyon
- Drive through pine forests and volcanic landscapes
- Be wowed by spectacular views from the Grand Canyon South Rim
- Visit Sunset Crater National Monument, Wupatki National Monument, and the Navajo Nation Reservation
- Spend free time exploring the canyon's trails and viewpoints
- Stay overnight at a Grand Canyon National Park lodge
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child prices are applicable for children 15 years and under and when the child is sharing a room with adults
- Price displayed is based on 4 people per single reservation; if you require separate rooms, you must make separate reservations; there is a maximum of 4 people per room
- One standard size carry-on (9”x14”x22”) and one personal item (ex. purse or camera bag) per person ONLY. This policy is strictly enforced. Space is at a premium for guest comfort. Extra luggage cannot be transported.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ma Pa Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff