Don’t worry—here are some similar options
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Ideally suited for beginner riders, this scenic horseback ride through the Verde Valley includes a pre-tour demonstration. Get your cameras ready: you’ll enjoy a unique immersion into the red canyons of Sedona, covering locations faster than you would on foot. Tours are capped at only 10 participants for a personalized experience.
- A small-group horseback ride through the Verde Valley
- Get focused attention from your guide in an intimate group setting
- All levels welcome: tours include a pre-departure orientation for new riders
- Enjoy time in the stables to interact with all the horses before hitting the trail
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
15-20% recommended amount for Gratuity
Departure & Return
6101 E Coury Dr , 6101 E Coury Dr, Cottonwood, AZ 86326, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not Recommended for children 8 years and under
- Long pants & close toed shoes are required
- Maximum of 250 lbs
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY A Day in the West Jeep Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1-Hour Horseback Ride in Camp Verde?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 1-Hour Horseback Ride in Camp Verde?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1-Hour Horseback Ride in Camp Verde?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Highly recommend this excursion for a nice change of pace." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
1-Hour Horseback Ride in Camp Verde
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSedonaNature and Wildlife - ArizonaNature and Wildlife - FlagstaffNature and Wildlife - ScottsdaleCategory