- Sedona medicine wheel ceremony
- Traditional ceremony highlights Sedona spiritual life
- Learn first-hand about traditions among some American Indian tribes
- Highly personalized tour directly addresses each member of your group
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 07:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- standing around the medicine wheel for a longer time. chairs can be provided if requested.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sedona Spirit Journeys, LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Sedona Medicine Wheel and Vortex Journeys 4 hr .