2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Marvel in the beauty of Arizona’s famous red rock country on this two-hour small-group tour departing from Sedona. Ride through the area on a Jeep and discover breathtaking views of ancient canyons and magnificent sandstone formations. A personal guide will clue you in to Sedona’s ecology and history, which includes evidence of human life dating back to 11,500 BC. Avoid the hassle of a big group with this small-group tour, designed for 15 people or less.
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by Jeep
DOGS - over 25lbs we charge a childs rate and NEEDS ADVANCE notification directly to our company.
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
335 Jordan Rd , 335 Jordan Rd, Sedona, AZ 86336, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child seats are required for children under 5 years of age
- Closed-toe shoes and layers are strongly recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arizona Safari Jeep Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Seven Canyons 4X4 Tour from Sedona?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Seven Canyons 4X4 Tour from Sedona?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Seven Canyons 4X4 Tour from Sedona?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSedona4WD Tours - ArizonaSporting Events - ArizonaNature and Wildlife - ArizonaSafaris - ArizonaExtreme - Arizona4WD Tours - FlagstaffSporting Events - FlagstaffNature and Wildlife - FlagstaffSafaris - FlagstaffExtreme - Flagstaff4WD Tours - ScottsdaleSporting Events - ScottsdaleNature and Wildlife - ScottsdaleSafaris - ScottsdaleExtreme - ScottsdaleCategory