8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience Balinese culture and cuisine free from a large tour group on a private full-day adventure in Ubud. Air-conditioned transportation takes you to the bustling local market to collect ingredients for your cooking class. Then roll up your sleeves and learn how to prepare top quality Balinese dishes (vegetarian option offered). After your freshly prepared feast, visit the Tegalalang Rice Terrace and Monkey Forest before returning to your lodgings.
- Get the personalized experience of a private tour
- Make and enjoy a typical Balinese meal
- Travel comfortably in round-trip transportation
- Immerse yourself in Balinese culture and traditions
Saved to wishlist!
Soup Ayam Jamur
Chicken soup with mashroom
Tempe Lalah Manis
Spiced and sweet fried tempe
Tofu curry with Balinese spices
Minced of spices fish skewer
Grilled fish in banana leaf
Soybean curd grilled in banana leaf
Soybean cake skewer with peanut sauce
Mix Vegetable with Balinese spices
Raw spices with coconut oil ( condiment)
Rolled cake with coconut & palm sugar
All entrance tickets
cooking class fee
English speaking driver or guide.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up area and time:
Pick up 7:30-7:50 am
Pick up 07:00-07:30am
- Benoa Harbor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Adul price apply to all participant
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Online Bali Driver
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali Cooking Class and Ubud Sightseeing Tour ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali Cooking Class and Ubud Sightseeing Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bali Cooking Class and Ubud Sightseeing Tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bali Cooking Class and Ubud Sightseeing Tour ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Bali Cooking Class and Ubud Sightseeing Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 4 minutes
4 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursCooking ClassesMarketsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursClasses & WorkshopsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKutaSeminyakUbudNusa DuaJimbaranShore Excursions - BaliFood Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliCooking Classes - BaliMarkets - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - KutaFood Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaCooking Classes - KutaMarkets - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranFood Tours - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranCooking Classes - JimbaranMarkets - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory