Are you interested in?
7 Tours & Activities
57 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 1 Week in Tuscany
0 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saddle up to explore the stunning countryside of the Chianti wine region on this private half-day horseback riding tour from Castellina. Suitable for all abilities, you’ll ride through scenic vineyards, olive groves, and medieval villages, and stop along the way for a typical Tuscan lunch and wine and olive oil tastings.
- Half-day Chianti horseback riding, lunch and wine tasting tour from Castellina
- Mount up to explore the Chianti wine region from horseback
- Enjoy a leisurely ride through the vineyards and olive groves, with the chance for more experienced riders to trot and canter
- Stop to sample regional wines, olive oils, and delicious Tuscan cuisine
- Suitable for all abilities including complete beginners
- Great-value tour includes lunch, and all activities
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Typical tuscan Lunch
Extra virgin olive oil tasting
Departure & Return
Departure PointTuscany Private Tour, Via IV Novembre, 35, 53011 Castellina in Chianti SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear appropriate/comfortable clothes for horse riding
- Minimum age is 13
- Vegan, vegetarian, kosher, halal, gluten-free and lactose-free options are available
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Private Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Horseback Riding tour with lunch and Wine Tasting ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Horseback Riding tour with lunch and Wine Tasting ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Horseback Riding tour with lunch and Wine Tasting ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Horseback Riding tour with lunch and Wine Tasting ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 30491P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursHorseback RidingDining ExperiencesNature and WildlifeWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesSienaFood Tours - TuscanyHorseback Riding - TuscanyDining Experiences - TuscanyNature and Wildlife - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFood Tours - San GimignanoHorseback Riding - San GimignanoDining Experiences - San GimignanoNature and Wildlife - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoFood Tours - ChiantiHorseback Riding - ChiantiDining Experiences - ChiantiNature and Wildlife - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiCategory
Santa Maria della Scala Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)