Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a slow-paced walk through the beautiful cliff-side city with a knowledgeable local guide
- Visit eateries, shops, and markets to discover the celebrated local cuisine
- Sample pastas, paninis, cheeses, cured meats, pastries, gelato and more
- Sip local handcrafted beer, wine, and limoncello
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
EXACT MEETING POINT DETAILS ARE ON YOUR VOUCHER.
What To Expect
During the tour, stop at several different spots: from eateries to delis, markets to dessert destinations. With Mount Vesuvius as the backdrop, stroll the streets of this charming city taking in the colorful sun-kissed houses and palaces.
The first stop is to sample the shell-shaped filled pastry called sfogliatelle at a pastricceria. But don't fill up too fast because next up is a hot-pressed sandwich known as a panini and then pali'e riso, a fried rice ball and a Neapolitan version of arancini.
Walk through a lemon grove and visit a limoncello factory, learn how limoncello is made, taste it and other liquors and lemony treats. Walk on to a family-run deli to munch on some creamy buffalo mozzarella and some cured meat, known as salumi. Wash it down with a few sips of locally brewed craft beer. Not satiated yet? Good, because the next stop is to sample some local pasta delights and wine at a trattoria.
Finish your feast with a stop at a gourmet gelato shop for a lick or two of Italian ice cream before walking off your meal back to the departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Unfortunately the local specialties cannot accommodate a vegan diet. Vegetarian and food allergies must be noted in the 'special requirements' field upon booking, as substitutions cannot be made during the tour
- Operates in all weather conditions. The walk through the lemon grove is weather permitting due to rain, the rest of the tour is not affected by weather
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Easy to moderate walking pace approx 1.5 miles with stops and sit down lunch
- Bring a bottle of water, you can buy at meeting point. Great photo ops throughout the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sorrento Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We went in September and it was quite warm, so would advise on taking a hat, sunglasses and sunblock." See review
- "If you can try to do this trip as soon as you can as it will help you get your bearings quicker if you have not been to Sorrento before." See review
- "An informative small group walking tour a nice way to acquaint with a new location however watch the cost even if including tastings." See review