Are you interested in?
- Experience Phi Phi Island sites like Monkey Beach and Pileh Lagoon
- Sightsee Maya Bay, film location for the movie 'The Beach'
- Plenty of activity time for swimming, sunbathing, and snorkeling
- Included buffet lunch on the Phi Phi Don Island
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We include pick up for ALL hotels, AirBnBs, villas, rentals and private homes in Phuket. If your accommodation is not on the list provided, please contact us directly by email, phone call or WhatsApp at least 1 day before your trip. We will arrange pick up and drop off for you.
- Deep Sea Port - Ao Makam
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
What To Expect
When you arrive on Phi Phi Don, the largest island in the Phi Phi group, make your first stop at Monkey Beach, where you can get an up close encounter with the area’s resident primates. From there continue to Pileh Lagoon, where you can enjoy some snorkeling amidst crystal-clear water and underwater coral gardens. After stopping by Maya Bay, film site for the film ‘The Beach’ starring Leonardo Dicaprio, continue to the Viking Cave. Take a break for a buffet-style lunch on the island, followed by more relaxing and beach time.
Finish by returning to Phuket’s marina and receive a drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 37 travelers
- OPERATED BY V. Marine Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Phi Phi Snorkeling Day Trip by Speedboat Including Buffet Lunch.