- Full-day island and cave hopping RIB cruise from Split
- See the turquoise waters of the Blue Cave and, if weather permits, Monk Seal Cave
- Visit sandy beach Smokova Bay, pass by the Green Cave, and swim, snorkel, or sunbathe at the Blue Lagoon
- Restaurant lunch on Budikovac Island with wine and water included
- Enjoy free time at Hvar Town and a wine tasting on Brac Island
- Entrance fees to Blue Cave and use of snorkeling equipment included
- Small group of 10 travelers per boat or fewer
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure & return Point: Trumbićeva obala 10 (agency office)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Cut through the waves on your speedboat, powered by a 300 horsepower engine, and head southwest to the Blue Cave on Bisevo Island. Watch for dolphins and sea turtles, and hear about the Adriatic coast, and its flora and fauna, from your skipper.
Arrive and sail into the Blue Cave. Marvel at the piercing blue hues of the water caused by sunlight bouncing off the limestone bottom, and then check out other caves like the Monk Seal Cave.
Then pass by the Green Cave on Ravnik Island. The waters inside the cave are cast emerald due to the reflected sunlight.
Next, cruise to the Blue Lagoon on Budikovac Island. Drop anchor in the turquoise shallows, and enjoy free time to go ashore or enjoy the waters. Take a swim or snorkel, laze on the beach, or stroll on the pretty island. Then, refuel with lunch at Budikovac’s only restaurant, savoring freshly prepared dishes of local ingredients before sailing on to sandy beach Smokova Bay in Vis island.
Continue your tour heading to Hvar Island. Dock at Hvar Town and get time to explore independently, perhaps visiting the medieval fortress or dipping into the shops and coffee houses along the pretty streets.
Back aboard, make a last stop at Milna on Brac Island, and enjoy a wine tasting. Sample some delicious local wines and then dock back at Split, where your experience ends.
Itinerary can be adjusted in case of adverse weather conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Suspension seats (3 per boat) available on request for reservation (back/neck/knee problems)
- Not recommended for participants with serious back problems
- Please bring towel, swimsuit, hat, sunglasses, suncream ,
- Wind jacket recommendable for cloudy or windy weather
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- OPERATED BY Waterworld Croatia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 6 Islands, Hvar and Blue Cave Small-Group Tour with Lunch and Wine Tasting.
- "Early morning required, but well worth it to avoid lines at Blue Cave." See review
- "The longest you are on the boat for is about an hour and 15 minutes at the start but this passes quickly as it's such a thrill." See review
- "Also I would recommend to bring your own snacks so if you dont want the sandwich at the Bach you dont go hungry." See review