- Full-day Split island-hopping cruise with Blue Cave and Hvar Town
- Explore multiple islands in one day aboard a luxury speedboat
- Marvel at natural wonders such as the Blue Cave, Stiniva Beach, and Palmižana Bay
- Head ashore to explore Hvar Town and enjoy free time for lunch on Hell Island
- Dive in to swim and snorkel around Budikovac and Vis islands
Departure & Return
Departure PointBronze Gate, Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 22, 21000, Split, Croatia
Brass gate (Entrance to the Diocletian Palace) in front of caffee bar "Gentile" and "Crocs" store. Start time: April, May, September, October 07:50 June, July, August 07:20
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund!
- The boats are completely safe for kids, pregnant women (please ask your doctor for advice) or people with back problems
- Wheelchair accessible (add a note while making reservation)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 58 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aliskaf d.o.o.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms